I would love to be number one this year: Saina

Way ahead of the targets she set for 2010, Indian badminton ace Saina Nehwal today said she is now aiming to be the world number one by the end of this year.

"I wanted to be in the top-five bracket by this year end.

but I have already reached the number three ranking. I reached my targets very fast in my career. So number one is also not far. I would love to reach there by this year end," Saina said on the sidelines of a felicitation function by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) here.

"This year my aim is to do well in the World Championships, Commonwealth Games and also the Asian Games. I have to put in a lot of hard work and I am confident of doing well," she added.

Source http://www.ptinews.com/news/755702_I-would-love-to-be-number-one-this-year--Saina

0 comments:

Post a Comment